- 1 cup NOMH Foods hemp hearts or any de-shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup plain cashews
- 1 cup any desired non-dairy milk. Could be almond, hemp or cashew milk
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast powder
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tsp pink himalayan salt or sea salt
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh pepper
- 1 Tsp of chilli flakes
- Soak the cashews and hemp seeds in a bowl of warm water for 25-30 minutes or until puffed.
- Drain the water (keep 2 tbsp aside) and pour the nuts into a food processor or blender. Add the 2 tbsp of water that you had kept aside.
- Subsequently, add all the remaining ingredients, except parsley into the food processor.
- Blend well until mixture is of a smooth consistency. Garnish with parsley toward the end.
- Use as a dip or serve with your favorite pasta!