1. 2 frozen bananas
2. 2 cups frozen mixed berries
3. 3 tbsp almond milk (unsweetened)
4. 2 tbsp hemp hearts (seeds)
5. 2 tbsp chia seeds
6. 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
7. 1 tbsp coconut flakes
8. Fresh fruit toppings as per choice
1. Add all items into a food processor or blender.
2. Blend together until a smooth consistency is formed.
3. Pour mixture in a bowl and refrigerate until granola is prepared.
Cinnamon and Honey Granola
1. 2 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
2. 1 tsp coconut flakes
3. 1 cup raw chopped almonds
4. 2 tbsp jaggery sugar
5. 1/4 tsp salt
6. 1/4 cup hemp oil
7. 1/3 cup honey
8. 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
9. 5 pitted dates (soaked)
1. Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
2. Take a pan on low heat and add the hemp oil, honey and pureed pitted dates to it. Stir and mix until a smooth mixture is formed.
3. Add the sauce to the oats and almonds mixture. Combine well until all ingredients have binded together.
4. Spread the granola on a baking pan (make sure you put a parchment paper or a foil). Bake the granola on 120 C for 20-30 min or until toasted as per your preference.
5. Let it cool down and serve with your smoothie bowl!