- 1 cup cooked red lentils
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup de-shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 tsp sea salt or regular salt
- 1/3 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or panko bread crumbs
- Combine all ingredients (except bread crumbs) in a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times until the mixture is well combined. Ensure that you don't blend it into a pulp, the mixture just needs to be binded together.
- Place a 3 plate set-up. The first plate for the vegetable oil, second with bread crumbs of your choosing, and third for the rolled balls.
- Form balls of the blended mixture, coat in oil and cover them with the bread crumbs. Keep aside and repeat for the remaining mixture.