- 2 cups de-shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or 1/4 teaspoon regular salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or hemp oil
* If you want it sweet you can add 2 tsp sugar.
* If you want it savory add 1 clove of garlic and 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Mix all seeds in a food processor or blender. Blend until all of them are well combined.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and your choice of sweet or savory ingredients.
- Blend until the mixture turns into a fine paste. If needed add a few teaspoons of water to give it a better consistency.
- Top with either coconut shavings or fresh cilantro and serve.