- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup de-shelled hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil or hemp oil
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Add basil leaves and garlic cloves in a food processor or blender. Blend until the mixture is turned into a pulp.
- Add hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, and your choice of oil into the processor. Blend until mixture is of smooth consistency.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper or to your taste, mix well, and serve.
* If desired consistency is more fluid, add some extra virgin olive or hemp oil and blend again.