- 200g NOMH Foods Hemp Hearts
- 2 liters of water
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of a sweetener of your choice: coconut sugar, honey, molasses etc.
- Soak hemp hearts in the water for 20-25 minutes until they seem a little puffed up.
- Transfer the mixture into a blender and blend until mixture is of a smooth consistency.
- Add the vanilla extract and your desired sweetener into the mixture. Pule for a few seconds and transfer the milk into a jar in the refrigerator.
- Once the Hemp Milk is chilled, serve as is or blend to make your very own smoothies or shakes!